The MAXair Metal Ceiling Fan is an industry leader in quality and performance. No expense has been spared in the manufacturing of this product from the flawless powder coated steel blades and motor housing, to the highest quality bearings and electronic components designed to last years beyond the products warranty.
MAXair Metal can be used outdoors in an undercover area, however it is not recommended in coastal areas. For use in coastal areas, please see the Iconic Fan Company MAXair 316 Stainless Steel ceiling fan.
All Iconic Fan Company products are manufactured under ISO 9002 scrutiny and certification to ensure quality is maintained to the highest level. Iconic Fan Company was formed by a team of ceiling fan experts who together have more than 30 years combined experience in the design, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of outstanding products.
- 3 year on-site warranty
- 22 degree blade pitch
- 3 speed wall controller
- Remote control adaptable
- Light adaptable (2 x E27 light fittings)
- Downrod adaptable with no extra wiring loom required
- 48″ (122cm) sweep diameter
- Reversible Summer/Winter switch located on the motor housing
- Airflow: 191.0 m3/min
- Maximum Power Usage: 52.6 watts
- Blade balancing kit included
- Available in 52″ (132cm) and 56″ (142cm)